|Directions (from Melbourne)|
- As you come into Korumburra take a left turn at Korumburra-Warragul Road (opposite the showgrounds).
- Continue on the Korumburra-Warragul Road for 5km.
- Turn right at Fairbank Road.
- Continue on Fairbank Road through the township of Arawata, past the renowned Mayfield Gallery and Lancey's Lookout.
- After you pass through the locality of Fairbank (no township), turn right onto Wild Dog Valley Road.
- Continue on Wild Dog Valley Road until you reach the Strzelecki Highway.
- Make a right turn onto the Strzelecki Highway and in approximately 500 metres you will be in the township of Leongatha.
|Time to complete||Approximately 25 minutes|
- Half made-road, half (well-maintained) gravel road.
- Roads are fairly wide and have fair visibility of oncoming traffic.
- There are some hills and corners, but these add to the attraction of the drive.
- Traffic conditions are light.
- Driving difficulty is easy/medium.
- Driving signage is reasonable with corners and bends highlighted.
- Directional signage can be easily overlooked. When looking for the turn-off for Fairbank Road, look for signage to Mayfield Gallery in additional to the road name.
- Lancey's Lookout with views over the local reservoirs.
- Mayfield Gallery (open during exhibition times or by appointment).