Milpara Community House
Milpara Commuity House has been helping and educating the Korumburra community since 1979. We are proud to support our community in the following ways:
• Adult Education: to improve skills and enjoyment of life.
• Special interest classes and social groups/opportunities.
• Community Support: via Emergency FoodBank, a part time Centrelink Agency, Recourse
• Library, Job Bulletin Board.
• Supportive atmosphere with friendly faces.
• Community Information.
Our vision is that all people living in the Korumburra and district community will have the opportunity to achieve their full potential. So let us know what you’d like to see at Milpara. We are here to respond to our communities needs.